WILDLIFE SAFARI IN PAKISTAN
(ECO-TRIPS FOR NATURE LOVERS THROUGHOUT PAKISTAN)
Pakistan hosts a wide range of ecosystems / habitat types and associated biological diversity due to its unique geographical and climatic conditions. There are snow covered peaks, permanent snowfields, lush green as well as barren mountains, forests, irrigated plains, riverine tracts, sand dunes and deserts and coastal areas.
Pakistan Wildlife Foundation aims to provide a platform and an opportunity for the NATURE LOVERS in Pakistan and abroad to explore the nature and natural wealth of the country and observe and enjoy the outstanding scenery, natural landscape, majestic and awe-inspiring places, natural flora and fauna in their natural states through WILDLIFE SAFARI IN PAKISTAN.
CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- All nature lovers of Pakistan
- No educational requirements
- No age limit
- Registration Fee = Rs. 1000/-
- Opportunities for Wildlife Safari in different National Parks in the country
- Opportunities to watch wildlife and observe nature throughout the country
- Opportunities to meet the eminent scientists and wildlife ecologists of the country
- Opportunities for Experiential Education and Learning through field expeditions
- Opportunities for Camping in the wild lands in different areas in the country
- Opportunities for a number of wildlife related training courses through distant learning from PAKISTAN WILDLIFE FOUNDATION.
It is however expected that each nature lovers will contribute to the bi-monthly magazine of the foundation: Wildlife of Pakistan through his / her wildlife related experiences in the form of a popular article.